BNI Forfaiting is the purchase of rights bill of Banker's Acceptance (B / A) which is owned as a Nominated Bank Correspondent Bank (forfaitee) transactions in respect of L / C or SKBDN with discount without regres rights.
- Discount rate
- Handling fee
Benefits for Correspondent Banks
- Correspondent bank as the seller B / A (Forfaitee) can receive a payment prior to maturity B / A.
- Accepting Bank is the Issuing Bank or Confirming Bank BNI and is a correspondent bank that has a credit line / commercial line and is still available disponible.
- Forfaitee a correspondent bank BNI.
- Forfaiting BNI Period:
- Min. 30 (thirty days)
- Max. 180 (one hundred eighty days).
- BNI Exchange Forfaiting
- Rupiah (IDR), or
- Foreign currency exchange rate have note with Bank Indonesia and BNI has had on one of Depository Nostro Correspondent.
- Transaction Limit
- Min. Rp100.000.000, 00
- Max. disponible credit line / line Accepting Commercial Bank
In foreign currencies :
- Min. USD 10,000.00
- Max. disponable credit line / line Accepting Commercial Bank
- Letter of Offer,
- Copy documents and Banker's Acceptance
- Approval of transfer payments from the Accepting Bank.