BNIFX - Your Foreign Exchange Transaction Solution, Full of Ease and Convenience
BNIFX is a web-based digital platform that Corporate Customers can use to conduct non-physical Forex transactions directly with BNI Treasury Dealers. Customers can use a web browser to access BNIFX by typing https://bnifx.bni.co.id.
The Features :
- Forex rates are available in real-time and can be accessed.
- Customers can transact by "Click & Done," or they can use the "negotiate" feature to negotiate more competitive exchange rates.
- Report to display historical reports on foreign exchange transactions.
- Integration with BNIDirect, allowing BNIFX transaction ticket numbers to be directly entered into BNIDirect for transaction settlement.
The Benefit :
- BNIFX is not a desktop application (APK), but rather a web-based service that customers can access via the internet by typing https://bnifx.bni.co.id.
- Ease of access to tools that allow Direct Dealing Customers to transact with Treasury Division Dealers in ways other than by phone and email.
- Convenience, corporate Customers can conduct transactions via a secure and accountable platform.
- Get competitive and "hittable" real-time exchange rate price data.
- "Click & Deal" makes buying and selling foreign exchange simple.
- Customers can use the "Negotiate" feature to directly negotiate prices with Treasury Division Dealers.
- When compared to existing transactions via phone or email, transaction timing, time efficiency, and communication costs are all improved.
- The customer receives a transaction confirmation after the deal done is automatically generated by the system.
- Customers can enter transaction ticket numbers and choose between BNIDirect and Branch Tellers for transaction settlement.
- Customers have the option to view transaction history reports.
BNIFX Activation Of Transactions
- Direct dealing with corporations Customers complete and sign the BNIFX registration form.
- The treasury division provides a user ID for logging in after the user ID is registered in the Admin System.
- The system will automatically send the password to the registered customer's email address.
- Customer log in to https://bnifx.bni.co.id.
- The customer selects currency, nominal, and exchange rate.
- Enter the purpose and transaction documents if the Customer has agreed to the exchange rate.
- The system will send a ticket number and transaction confirmation to the customer's registered email address.
- The customer can then use the ticket number to complete the transaction at the Branch or on BNIDirect.
Please contact us whenever you need further detail :
Service Action Team (SAT) :