BNI GPN DEBIT CARD
One card for convenient transactions via EDC and ATM machines throughout Indonesia
The National Payment Gateway (GPN) is a system that integrates various payment channel instruments nationally. The BNI GPN debit card is issued in order to support payment transactions domestically.
About The Debit Card
The BNI GPN Debit Card is a card that is used as a cash and non-cash transaction facility for Taplus and Taplus Bisnis account owners, which can be used in any EDC and ATM machine network throughout Indonesia.
- Convenience in shopping transactions in all EDC machines in Indonesia bearing the BNI or GPN logo.
- Ease of cash and non-cash withdrawals in all BNI ATM machines and ATMs with the GPN logo.
- Security of transactions with Chip technology and 6-digit PIN.
- Ease of non-cash transactions to customer throughout Indonesia.
- Mobile digital transaction facilities through e-channel features (mobile banking/sms banking/internet banking).
- Account Product Taplus and Taplus Business.
- New card issuer IDR 15,000.- and replacement card IDR 15,000.-.
How To Get The Debit Card
The BNI GPN Debit Card can be obtained by opening a Taplus or Taplus Bisnis account at the BNI Branch Office and BNI Sonic network throughout Indonesia.
|Cash Withdrawal Transactions at ATMs (per day)||Rp 15 Million||Rp 5 Million|
|Shopping Transactions (POS) (per day)||Rp 100 Million||Rp 10 Million|
|BNI to BNI Transfer (per day)||Rp 100 Million||Rp 50 Million|
|Bank Transfer (per day)||Rp 50 Million||Rp 10 Million|
Protect Your Debit Card
- Maintain the confidentiality of your PIN when inputting PIN (Personal Identification Number) numbers at ATM and EDC machines.
- Do not tell your PIN to anyone, including bank officers.
- Change your Debit Card PIN regularly through BNI ATM or BNI Mobile Banking.
- Save your Debit Card in a safe place.