BNI Simpanan Pelajar (SimPel) is a savings product for students of Early Childhood, Kindergarten, Elementary School, Junior High School, Senior High School, Madrasah (MI, MTs, MA) or equivalent issued nationally by banks in Indonesia, with an easy and simple requirements and interesting features, within the framework of financial education and inclusion to promote the saving culture from early childhood.
- Providing financial education on savings product.
- Encouraging a fond of saving behavior.
- Training of financial management from early childhood.
- Students can have the savings on his/her own behalf.
- Low initial deposit that is IDR 5,000.- only and subsequent deposits a minimum of IDR 1,000.-
- Free administration fee.
- Students of the Junior High School and Senior High School or the equivalent instantly get BNI SimPel Debit Card facility that can be used by the Students for transactions at BNI ATM, ATM Link, ATM Bersama, and ATM Prima networks and shopping transactions in the shops using BNI EDC.
- Providing with BNI SMS Banking facility.
- Having the opportunity to participate in the lottery program implemented by BNI.