BNI Taplus Anak Student Card
BNI Taplus Anak Student Card is a saving product with special card design which is provided to students of schools which cooperate with BNI and aims to educate children to learn saving, and functions as Debit/ATM Card and
Student Identity Card.
Benefit of BNI Taplus Anak Student Card
- For School :
- Have a sense of pride because students can have a Student Identity Card with a school logo that also functions as a Debit/ATM Card.
- Educate student to aware of saving since early age.
- For Student :
- Has BNI Taplus Anak saving, with saving book and card on behalf of the child himself.
Benefit of BNI Taplus Anak Saving
- Saving book and Debit/ATM Card on behalf of the child himself.
- Special design Debit/ATM card from school.
- Free of administration charge.
- Subsequent deposit starts from Rp 10.000,-.
- Service access of BNI SMS Banking.
- Can save through BNI Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) so free from queuing in any branch.
- SMS notification for Parents for each child’s transaction.
Cooperation Requirement for School
- School has minimum amount of student of 500 persons and all of them must open BNI Taplus Anak accounts.
- School is willing to open an operational account in BNI.
- School is willing to sign Cooperation Agreement with BNI for a period of minimum 3 (three) years.
- Type of Card :
- Debit Card Only; or
- Combo Debit Card of BNI Electronik Money (TapCash).
- Provision of BNI Taplus Anak :
Minimum amount of initial deposit
Prime Card Fee and Card Change due to Lost/Damage
- Debit Card Only : Rp 15.000,-.
- Debit Card Combo TapCash : Rp 35.000,-.